To become a member of the Troy Pistol League you are required to:
1. Have a valid New York State pistol license.
2. Complete a membership application and pay the $15 application fee.
3. Attend orientation sessions on Tuesday evenings to become familiar with range procedures which includes firing on the range, and to meet TPL members.
4. When it has been determined that you understand range discipline, safe pistol handling and some basic marksmanship (minimum of 3 visits), your application for membership will be voted on at the next scheduled board of director’s meeting.
5. Read, understand and agree to abide by Troy Pistol League Standard Operating Procedures.